no images were found
This map comes from the 1954 North of Scotland Hydro-Electric Board document proposing the construction of the Gisla hydro scheme, which was indeed built a few years later. The document outlines the scheme:
The Scheme prescribes the works necessary for the utilisation of the waters of the Gisla River and its tributaries, the waters of Loch Grunavat and Loch More Coirgavat and the waters of the Todale River, and the generation of electricity at a generating station on the left bank of the Gisla River at its entry into Little Loch Roag.
Capital expenditure was estimated at £210,000.