Comann Eachdraichd Uig

Holidaying in Uig, 1926

no images were found

These new-to-us pictures come from the albums of the late Roberta Maclennan, whose brother Duncan was the doctor in Uig during WW2 – though the pictures date from 1926, and were taken in Glen Valtos, before the quarrying started there.  Many thanks to John J Maclennan for providing them, and others.

no images were found