Comann Eachdraichd Uig

1900 - An Eaglais Shaor Aonaichte Stèidhte aig Ceann Langabhat – Ceann Langabhat Church now the United Free Church, Uig

The Free Church united with the United Presbyterian Church to form the United Free Church and went to court to win legal ownership of their property from the Free Church.

The church opened after rebuilding in 1913.

Seisean Cheann Langabhat 1913. Among the ministers and elders were:

Seonaidh Mòr
John Macrae, Timsgarry
Gobha nan, Ùigean
Murdo Macleod, Uigen
Coinneach Bàn, Kenneth Macleod, Valtos
Calum Gilios, Malcolm Gillies, Carishader
Ruaraidh ’ain Dhuibh, Roderick Macdonald, Crowlista
Rev James Macniven
Rev Peter Macdonald
Mr Lee; Dòmhnall Nèill, Donald Mackay, Crowlista
Iain Aonghais Mhòir, John Macdonald, Crowlista
Iain Nèill, John Mackay, Crowlista
Coinneach Dhòmhnaill Chaluim, Kenneth Maclean Valtos
Murchadh Choinnich, Murdo Maciver, Geshader.