Uigen is a small village on the Valtos Peninsula. It was previously considered an extension of Kneep and the crofts are numbered accordingly, beginning with 16. The former manse in Uigen, on Aird Mheithnis, was built for the new Free Church in the 1846 but now belongs to the Church of Scotland.
Recent Notes from Uigen
[get_posts tag=”uigen” numberposts=5]
…and all the rest of them here.
Photos from Uigen