We have been working hard to crete ways for our visitors to visit our museum virtually. We have been advised to close the museum but we are hoping to be open later this year in May. So we have made some changes the website so your visit is easy to follow and all the information is accessible.
Before you book or entre the museum, there are some rules that we have been advice to set. We want our visitors and members to be in a safe envrionemt and still give you the oportuntiy to enjoy your visit and learn about the history of Uig
Uig Museum guidelines:
- Entry tickets for museum tours are to be booked over the phone and we advice that you book in advance.
- For tickets call: 07948 348959
- Book a slot between 12:00pm – 17:00pm
- There will be one-way route system in place throughout the museum. You can view map here.
- face are required, you cannot enter the museum if you don’t have one, unless you’re exempt.
- Keep a safe distance of 2 meters between yourselves and other. Please be considerate od other visitors and staff
- Sanitiser station will be provided at the entrance.
- If you are feeling unwell or have symptoms of COVID-19, please do not visit the museum or head outside for yours and others safety, please stay indoors for 14 days until you are able to head out again.
History of Uig dating back to 9000BC
Discover the history of Uig and the artefacts that have been uncovered.